Saturday, July 5, 2008

I'm Back!!

We had a great time with my sil's and bil--we went to Frankenmuth for a day, picnicked and shopped in Port Huron--watched the freighters go through the channel. (I love being by the water). We saw Hancock--great movie for those who like Will Smith--I think he did a fantastic job, as always. My only criticism is that it was a short movie. The run time is 1 hr. 35 min.--If you go see it-stay for the trailer.
We went to a local tourist site--Cantebury Village and toured the Christmas Store and Shops and had a great lunch at the Castle Grille.
For the 4th of July we had a mini family reunion--about 30 people--my dh's brother and wife live close by, but their sisters live in N. C. so every one wanted to get together and we have so many July birthdays in the family that we decided to do it all on the fourth.
My company has left to return to N.C. and maybe we will go visit them next summer. I really like N.C.
I have been resting today and have a few things to accomplish but they will wait until tomorrow.
Thanks to all who have been checking in--I appreciate your comments.
Mary.

No comments: