Monday, September 6, 2010
This is a dimensional card---one of my dining room plaques was the inspiration for this. It was a swap with a group of friends and I will post theirs as well.
I used mod podge colored with brown acrylic paint to create the background. I also used clear mod podge on the flowers after I scrunched them to give them a little firmness. Then I stamped the vase image on the card and stamped the image a second time on separate piece of card stock. These I cut out and used dimensional pop dots to lift them off the image. The seed beads are on a jump ring and are slipped over the neck of the vase and secured with a pop dot. I used twisted rafia for the corners and mini brads for the flowers.