Sunday, October 26, 2008

ELVIS IS ALIVE!!!!!!!!


While spending time with my grandaughter, Tori, this summer we went to Lapeer Days and guess who I saw!! Yes, Elvis!-------Dispelling all rumors---he is alive!!
Well............ at least this imitator is.
It brought back memories of when I was a teenager and the music was enough to stop me in my tracks and take a picture of "The King" which he will always be to us fans.
My grandaughter looked at me with a big smile and somewhat confused that I would get all excited over this singer--but she was a good sport and allowed me to listen awhile even though what she wanted was to get to the rides.
We had a great day and it is always fun to be with her no matter what we do-----but ,sorry Tori, this was the highlight of Grandma,s day!!!!!

No comments: